WE’RE LOOKING FOR KNOWN PARENTING BLOGGERS, VIDEO CREATORS AND EXPERTS ON CHILD SAFETY.
Do you love kids as much as we do? We are the authority in child protection and parenting. We’re looking for contributors that can help us spread information on how to keep our children safe, educate parents and even entertain them every once in awhile.
We’re not a fly-by-night company. Our articles are syndicated to all of our active social media channels, and when we publish, your work will be seen by thousands or even hundreds of thousands of parents.
Our platform is your platform. We give our writers a full by-line and link to their online presence. This means traffic to your own website, and a serious boost to your credibility as a freelancer.
This is a big opportunity. It’s a chance to build your portfolio, build your personal network, and perhaps most importantly, build your bank account.
About Child Protection Network
We are a well-established community with a focus on up to date child safety news, tips, tricks, and reviews to help parents learn new techniques, and practical know-how that will help them become better parents. If you have some helpful knowledge you would like to share, then we’d like to talk with you.
What We Publish
There are 2 ways we can work together:
- We accept Bylined article submissions
- We pay for your article
This is a list of what we publish from guest contributors:
- HOW-TO articles for our website, social profiles and newsletters.
- Time-sensitive News articles with trusted sources.
- Real Product Reviews of things a parent can use to keep their child safe.
- Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram image/video compilations of informative or entertaining parenting content.
- High Quality Infographics
- Opinion Articles (op/ed type pieces) are occasionally published. Only high quality pieces that offer valuable insights and views that can’t be found elsewhere will be accepted.
Subjects we cover
- Child Abuse
- Child Protection
- Childproofing your Home
- Kids Gun Safety
- Kids Internet Safety
- Better Sleeping & SIDS
- Child Safety at School
- Child Learning & Development
- First Aid for Kids
- Dealing with Childhood Diseases
- Chronic Child Diseases
- Staying Safe from Child Predators
- Pregnancy Safety
- Safely Adopting a Child
- Amber Alerts
We keep a seperate section for parents to learn, laugh and be inspired.
- Funny Parenting Videos
- Parenting Memes
- DIY Projects for Parents & Kids
- Parenting Vlogs
- Parenting Advice on the following subjects:
- Single Parenting
- Step Parenting
- Dealing with Teenagers
How to Get Published on ChildProtectionNetwork
We get a lot of submissions. Following these guidelines will increase your chances of getting your article published in ChildProtectionNetwork:
- Use original work. We do not accept duplicates or plagiarized work.
- Look through the site and it’s categories to find topics to write about. You may also ask to have topics suggested to you.
- All sources must be cited. This includes images, videos and any other multimedia item. All facts and statements in your submission should be accurate.
- Your piece should not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of any other third party.
- We do not accept previously published work (except for infographics).
- You will need to format your content as per the format described in the corresponding content type section below.
- Do not include affiliate links to any product or service.
- Fill out your author bio (2-3 sentences). Add a personal photo and links to your own blog and social media channels.
- Write from an objective viewpoint and convey valuable information to the reader. Focus on practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how about a specific topic. Bullet points are good. Long, endless sentences are not.
- Use a fresh, approachable voice. You are a person writing for other people. So, sound like one.
- Offer clear takeaways for our (and your) audience—mostly parents. Remember this: “Nobody has to read this.” Make us want to read it.
- Articles should be at least 600 words or more. Feel free to include images, charts, graphs, and the like—but only if they help convey a point. Don’t forget to cite the sources.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to us and the audience.
We only accept content that matches the site’s writing and content standards. If your content is accepted, we’ll pay an agreed USD rate per item published. All payments will be made out via paypal.
If rejected, you may also offer to publish the article without payment.
If Your Content is Accepted
The author can use tutorial/content graphics in any commercial or non-commercial work, except in another article, and source files and artwork cannot be resold or redistributed elsewhere.
You grant a license to readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated effects shown in the article in their own projects without reference to yourself or Child Protection Network. They may not reproduce the tutorial itself, but they can use the information you teach.
You grant a license to Child Protection Network to be the exclusive publisher of the article online. You may republish extracts online – for example on your own site – however the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere. You cannot republish the article offline in any way you wish – e.g. sell it to a magazine, submit it to a book. Source files and artwork may not be redistributed elsewhere.
You consent to the full article, content, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other Child Protection Sites sites, products and services.
Your content may be edited prior to publishing.